• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I think it's called Pixie Plate.

Well, that's a start. With all the beginning of the hype for the Fairy-type, one would think it would be called the Fairy Plate. Lol

On the note of Mega Evolutions changing in battle, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I hear that you can change them back on your own? It would make sense if that were so, considering the fact that you might want to swap between Mega Evolutions in a double or triple battle.

Hilda

Well, that's a start. With all the beginning of the hype for the Fairy-type, one would think it would be called the Fairy Plate. Lol

On the note of Mega Evolutions changing in battle, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I hear that you can change them back on your own? It would make sense if that were so, considering the fact that you might want to swap between Mega Evolutions in a double or triple battle.

Maybe a revert button?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It is only in battle with the correct hold-item, but once they go mega, they stay mega for the rest of the battle

that is what i thought but when not battling and the item is token off, its sorta like shaymin sky form it goes back to form when put in the box...

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
It's not confirmed, but Pixies and Fairies are kinda... similar? The same?

Maybe it will be called Mystic Plate or Magic Plate... xD
Well unless theres an event for him it doesnt matter if there is a plate or not

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Hopefully they will have an Arceus event in that case. Still don't have one

Bluemage21

Last Entei

Charizard Master!

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
Oh forgot about them. I'm not complaining though, I'm still hoping for mega arcanine
I'll be happy with any new Megas..Cause we've Already got 2 Charizard forms

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

You cannot "de-mega evolve" during battle, and in fact, you can only have one Pokémon equipped with a Mega Stone on your team at a time.

Ver-mont

I'd prefer Pixie Badge over Fairy Badge, but that's not the case.
Pixie Plate is definitely better than the Fairy Plate.

Don't even get me started on those Bug Badge, Fairy Badge and Psychic Badge. I'm still cringing.

Last edited:

Hasty

Moonside
I believe thats a fake but I would kill for a Mega Porygon Z!

I think Porygon Z should evolve further... The only Pokemon with more than 3 stages... I think that would be cool. :)
It would be something special like Eevee... Porygon Z -> Porygon Y -> Porygon X -> Polygon -> Porygon² -> Porygon-abc
Idk the possibilities are endless. xD

xst33vox

Merchant Of Death
This list has been confirmed fake. Please stop bringing it up.

My bad, I'm not going to search through 508 pages worth of posts to double check that. If you'd like to site the exact spot it is by all means, go ahead. Saw it when looking for any new info on mega tyranitar/aggron and posted it cause its funny something that old has a good amount of those who are being confirmed. Its interested because whoever did make it seemed to have had some pretty good guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.