• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Aren't we at our post-change limit though? Or did the mods wise up and remove or at least increase that bs limit?

Also, glad you've returned, Eve.

tournaments are no longer in the regular thread so saph or anyone can make the thread no problem that doesn't count our transfer limit because a different section of the guild comp forum ;) which our thread is not even showing anymore so I need to ask a mod if I have to remake it or is it okay to bump it and thanks I have returned a few days ago after that post I am alright thanks ^_^

Username: Wego
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 5/13/15
will you be active?: Yes
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Harena Region
Referrals:
None

hey wego welcome to the guild glad to have you aboard ^_^ also guys I will start the ccat when I get back from my vacation seems so far all in the clear for going after all will update when back, also I seriously need to get our spread updated its been awhile since I did I should be able to do that next week sometime.

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
tournaments are no longer in the regular thread so saph or anyone can make the thread no problem that doesn't count our transfer limit because a different section of the guild comp forum ;) which our thread is not even showing anymore so I need to ask a mod if I have to remake it or is it okay to bump it and thanks I have returned a few days ago after that post I am alright thanks ^_^

hey wego welcome to the guild glad to have you aboard ^_^ also guys I will start the ccat when I get back from my vacation seems so far all in the clear for going after all will update when back, also I seriously need to get our spread updated its been awhile since I did I should be able to do that next week sometime.

I'm well aware of that. I own the second post in the tourney thread. I'm not THAT far behind on the times. I assumed post-changes in the tourney thread counted, too. If they don't, then good.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Well I'm alive. For some reason I cant even get on Google anymore. Says my connection is not private. Oh well I don't really care much since I just need to type the whole site name thingy in the search bar. Anyhow I've just been EV training and breeding. It takes awhile to finish 9 boxes of pokemon. I'm on box number two as of now.

hexingAngel

Mythical Child
ok so like since im still pretty new to all this, can some one explain most of the stuff thats done in Guild? and the chats or watever since it seems like everyone is in some chat system thingy o.o, i currently have Alpha Sapphire by the way figured i should state that (And platinum,Black2,Soul Silver and a few others) im focusing on Alpha Sapphire, so yea im just lost on how to participate with everyone on stuff, sorry if im bothering with this question >.<

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Hey hexingAngel,

We have a xat chat where we talk about Pokemon among other things. The main guild involvement we have going on now is our Pokemon League in the league section.

You can check that out and you can find the xat chat on the front page of this forum! Hope that helps! If you have any other questions you can shoot me a message.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm well aware of that. I own the second post in the tourney thread. I'm not THAT far behind on the times. I assumed post-changes in the tourney thread counted, too. If they don't, then good.

sorry moose didn't mean it that way was just explaining :c anyway thinking about it now I only had two transfers in this thread which the other transfer was your mariokart tournament post. I will speak to a mod about it though just in case about it.

ok so like since im still pretty new to all this, can some one explain most of the stuff thats done in Guild? and the chats or watever since it seems like everyone is in some chat system thingy o.o, i currently have Alpha Sapphire by the way figured i should state that (And platinum,Black2,Soul Silver and a few others) im focusing on Alpha Sapphire, so yea im just lost on how to participate with everyone on stuff, sorry if im bothering with this question >.<

Its okay we all are new to these things all the time its understandable ^_^ anyway guilds are normally family based threads which we do alot here which mostly its comp battling but we do other things besides that depending on the guild. Tef we like to have fun with battles as we do comp battle but we have fun with it. I know that some other guilds are serious about winning and etc like smogon people but we like to have fun with our battles. Also, I know for sure that most guilds use pokemon showdown but there are guilds that do use wifi alot which you choose the right one my friend we are more wifi based here then showdown. The xat chat is used for talking more though so we don't spam up the thread with random topics but you are allowed to post here as long as its not regarding to trading or short post and etc. All guilds normally have CCAT which that is Clan Create A Team which the guild section was recently changed from Clan to Guild. Thats why Clan is in the short text that was a old term from along time ago. If you have any other questions sweetie we are all here to help you out ;)

CCAT is gunna start voting is now set for which teir please post what teir you want and then we shall move on to the style next after the teir is voted for OU,UU,NU,RU,or Ubers you got two days to vote guys which ends on the 20th at 12 am midnight eastern timezone gmt -5

Marika_CZ

CCAT is gunna start voting is now set for which teir please post what teir you want and then we shall move on to the style next after the teir is voted for OU,UU,NU,RU,or Ubers you got two days to vote guys which ends on the 20th at 12 am midnight eastern timezone gmt -5

Voting for NU!
That tier requires more creativity and could be a better challenge since not everyone is that familiar with lower tiers.

I will understand if that is not the most popular tier tho... so if most folks prefer OU then thats fine with me too.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Voting for OU

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
I would vote for vgc/doubles but since I can't....... NU(so lando t cant be a nomination poke)

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
ou please lol :{

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright so far we got this...

4 NU
2 OU

I need to vote I personally wouldn't mind any teir but I will vote OU only because there is a race between those to so far ^_^

so new tallie is...

4 NU
3 OU

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I say OU. 4:4!

well that brings up the vote to...

4 OU
4 NU

so who hasn't voted please vote now to get your voice in please and thanks ^_^

tleon

Gonna be the weird one and vote RU since I like it more then nu

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Hey I'm not gone! Just been busy with finals and dealing with satanic roommates. Luckily my last class is tomorrow and I fly back home on Friday. I vote for OU :)

Status
Not open for further replies.