• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Champion
The only thing that comes to my mind is Magmar. Magmortar simply looks hideous in my opinion. It's face looks all messed up and it's body shape is horrendous as well. It looks like a candy corn with red all over its body with arms, legs, and a head. And it alternate color form has horrible colors as well.

Dattebayo

Banned
Pikachu and Jigglypuff look better than their fully evolved forms.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Freaking Vigoroth. Of course, this could come from my personal bias against Slaking, but still. Vigoroth.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Well, there's the obvious Machop and Chimchar, who are the two cutest Pokemon of all. Plus there's Growlithe, who's cuter than Arcanine, and Bellsprout, who's elegant in its simplicity...

I could go on and on! :p

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Freaking Vigoroth. Of course, this could come from my personal bias against Slaking, but still. Vigoroth.

High-Five!

Also, I think Lickitung not only looks cooler than Lickilicky, but looks much stronger as well. Infact, I think Lickilicky would have made a MUCH better pre-evo than an evo.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Hmmmm, I'd say Graveler over Golem, because the whole gaining then losing it's extra arms, and Magneton over Magnezone, because for the same reason as Magnezone.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard

So true!!!! Vigoroth looks so cool, with its white fur and red hair!
The first time my Vigoroth in ruby evolved I was just shoked, how could something so cool turn into an ugly, lazy, fat thing?

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I would have to go with Gear over both of it`s evolutions.Gear`s evolutions are just Gear again with other type`s of other gears.And on a second note,I would also have to go with Goldeen over Seaking.Goldeen reminds me a normal goldfish while Seaking reminds me of a over fat goldfish that has grown out of it`s small fishbowl.

Zachmac

^LOL, I was thinking munchlax could hit pretty hard in NU.;munchlax;

Charmeleon. It just has this cool look to it that charizard doesn't.

Dusklops is much better then Dusknoir. It's barely even weaker, and Dusknoir is just....Really weird....

Oddish looks better then gloom, for obvious reasons.

Pikachu looks a lot better then raichu. I'm not saying I dislike raichu(It was one of my pokemon on firered), but pikachu looks a lot better.

Even tho its a fox pokemon reminds me of a puppy
Well, both foxes and dogs are in the canine family. Vulpix reminds me of a puppy too, but I still like ninetales better.

Karpi

Forever a pirate
I honestly think Dusclops looks like a middle stage in an evolution line, but Dusknoir really just doesn't look good. Dusclops wins for sure.

Zachmac, you just don't see the appeal of Gloom! <3

Others that I can think of are Jigglypuff, who looks much more well-designed than the stupid unneccessary Wigglytuff.

And Togetic loses the certain innocent charm it had by evolving into Togekiss.

Grovyle over Sceptile. Sceptile's tail turns into a deformed pine tree, grows a bunch of yellow balls on it's back, I could go on. Grovyle has one of the best designs ever, and it evolves into that fat abomination known as sceptile? Really? Ok, i'll stop here to prevent this post from turning into a rant.

Last edited:

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I would have to go with Gear over both of it`s evolutions.Gear`s evolutions are just Gear again with other type`s of other gears.And on a second note,I would also have to go with Goldeen over Seaking.Goldeen reminds me a normal goldfish while Seaking reminds me of a over fat goldfish that has grown out of it`s small fishbowl.

Actually, Seaking is also based on a particular kind of Goldfish.
http://static-p3.fotolia.com/jpg/00/02/71/36/400_F_2713658_yqDFFGIJph4JpLrEFHmABh4STyMNtl.jpg
And
http://www.quilazampa.it/carassius2.jpg
Well you have to imagine a mixture between the two. The one I had looked A LOT like Seaking. The only thing is, in reality it doesen't have any horns XDD

Brutaka

Ignition
hey a lot of you guys were commenting about the foreign grunt quotes, but no one actually posted it. So here it is, as it appears in Soulsilver:

"Oops! I so sorry! You not hurt, OK? I very busy. No time for talking with you. Not good for me if seen by somebody.
Oh no! You seen me already! I make big mistake! Hey, you! Forget you see me, OK? You seen, heard, known nothing, OK? Bye! Bye-bye, a go-go!
~~~~
Oh no! Hiding I was, but you did me found in no time! ...Me only one from another country. Yet! No big business, OK? Think I did, if stop the energy, be big panic and unlucky for here people! Secret it is my mission so tell you I not! But! If win you do versus me, a man I be and mine secret to you tell. You understand? Battle begin we do!
~~~~
*Battle Ensues*
~~~~
OK, tell you mine secret will I. Machine Part steal by me. Hide it I did in Gym of the Cerulean. Near inflatable tube put it I did. Look for Gym at. But you forget me not! Beat you for sure will Team Rocket. Come from Johto will they, mine allies, yes. Will revenge they are. ...You say what? Team Rocket bye-bye a go-go? Broken up it is says you? Oh, no should I do what now on from, me? ...OK. I my country go home. Make Team Rocket I will. Good-bye! So long!"

So that was the exact conversation with the foreign grunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.