• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jun

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella
So i gusse a summry that came out that no one knows if it is true came out and said that jun had an Empoleon. If it is true then i gusse right that Jun would't have a chimchar was right then.

Araleon

Chill
It had a source and Sushi translated them so, yea.

I'm really glad he doesn't have a Chimchar. And now it looks like Ash's odds of getting an Infernape. Maybe in a filler saga, the three final form starters will learn the Elemental Hyper Beams.

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella

I'm really glad he doesn't have a Chimchar. And now it looks like Ash's odds of getting an Infernape. Maybe in a filler saga, the three final form starters will learn the Elemental Hyper Beams.

That would be cool if Chimchar or what ever stage he is in lern Blast Burn

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..

yeah, it would be cool if they ended up with:

Pauls Torterra: Frenzy Plant (Done)
Juns Empoleon: Hydro Cannon
Ashs Infernape: Blast Burn

Although, i think Infernape is more likely to get Flare Blitz...

BlueDragonfangirl

In the three new title thread, the ummarie for DP101-Dp103 were released, and it came out and said:

o that's how we have Jun's Empoleon confirmed. Paul+Torterra, Jun+Empoleon, it seems like Ash will definitely have Infernape.

LOL Ash getting bummped into by Jun that should be fun. Guess I was right about him being Ash rival. I'm glad Ash will have an Infernape.

Faerie

MONS
D'oh!

I'd be willing to bet a large sum that he runs straight into either Satoshi or Hikari in his debut episode. :p

DP101:
"Upon returning to Hearthome City, Ash is constantly bumped into by a trainer he has never seen before. Together with his Empoleon, the boy is striving to become the strongest trainer."
Damn it! I won my bet before I even made it! I coulda used that money, too.

It will be funny to see Satoshi go head-to-head with someone with the same goal as him. Like him and Aoi, except with less romance and more spasticness.

ShinyCharyZard

Damn it! I won my bet before I even made it! I coulda used that money, too.

It will be funny to see Satoshi go head-to-head with someone with the same goal as him. Like him and Aoi, except with less romance and more spasticness.

like a Morrison #2...?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Oh man, Morrison was the ****.

Seriously, if there's one rival I'd want to see come back it'd be him.

EDIT: I'm gonna change my avatar infact.

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
Lol, Korobooshi.

Morrison was pretty beast.

I wonder what new Pokemon he'd have...

I do think Jun will have Rapidash.

ShinyCharyZard

Lol, Korobooshi.

Morrison was pretty beast.

I wonder what new Pokemon he'd have...

I do think Jun will have Rapidash.

hmm, i think he'll have Quilava and not Rapidash...Its just a strange feeling i have...

and yeah, Morrison is THE beast :p

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
To be honest, I highly doubt Jun (besides his Empoleon) will have a team of Pokemon who actually matter, more like he'll have a random assortment of powerhouses.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
^ I don't see why he couldn't have rapidash though i mean it was orgionally the only other fire type catchable in sinnoh besides chimchar and someone needs to show it off since it's only been emphasied one time and that was back in ol kanto.

I kinda hope he has a Chatot as well it just seems like his kinda of poke.

Chiller

i dont think we will find out anymore pokemon besides empoleon. and i think ash will use grotle to battle it. if they do battle that is.

thunderblade12

Nothing is set in stone by this but Jun appearing makes me think the writers want to find a way to get Ash to the Battle Frontier since Jun's dad is Palmer. Also, and again its not set in stone, but since Ash's old rival has Torterra and his new "rival" has Empoleon, it seems like theres a very good chance of Chimchar evolving all the way to Infernape before the Sinnoh League.

That presents a bit of a problem, here we are 103 episodes into the series, Ash has 5 badges and Chimchar hasn't even evolved once. Since Turtwig just evolved we will probably have to wait atleast 10 more episodes until someone else evolves on Ash's team. Monferno will have to be kept around for a while too, about 50 episodes minimum. Chimchar may be the reverse of Treecko, spend about 100 episodes in its 1st stage and only about 50 in its 2nd. That would mean we will need to get a TON of filler in between these last 3 gyms and Sinnoh will be ending no sooner than DP160-170. If there is indeed a BF arc then that would be about 250 episodes in the DPPt series. Since we haven't seen anything from the 5th generation yet I don't think that concept is too farfetched

Chiller

Nothing is set in stone by this but Jun appearing makes me think the writers want to find a way to get Ash to the Battle Frontier since Jun's dad is Palmer. Also, and again its not set in stone, but since Ash's old rival has Torterra and his new "rival" has Empoleon, it seems like theres a very good chance of Chimchar evolving all the way to Infernape before the Sinnoh League.

That presents a bit of a problem, here we are 103 episodes into the series, Ash has 5 badges and Chimchar hasn't even evolved once. Since Turtwig just evolved we will probably have to wait atleast 10 more episodes until someone else evolves on Ash's team. Monferno will have to be kept around for a while too, about 50 episodes minimum. Chimchar may be the reverse of Treecko, spend about 100 episodes in its 1st stage and only about 50 in its 2nd. That would mean we will need to get a TON of filler in between these last 3 gyms and Sinnoh will be ending no sooner than DP160-170. If there is indeed a BF arc then that would be about 250 episodes in the DPPt series. Since we haven't seen anything from the 5th generation yet I don't think that concept is too farfetched

i totally agree with you. but i cant see any plausible way to get infernape torterra and empoleon to face off against eachother to see who is strongest. thats the only reason ash will get an infernape in my opinion.

TrainerCasey

~Johto Fanatic~
I would think since Juns dad is Palmer, He has to live up to his expectations and be as good as him.
They would probably meet Jun later in the new Battle Frontier since his dads one of the Brains. And by then he might have even better and maybe a 5th gen Pokemon!

neptune_84

It's go time!
i think he will turn up with the turtwig or chimchar dawn didnt pick, he will probably know dawn cos everyone native to sinnoh seem to know the girl lol