• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jun

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Wow Pokemonmaster Bill, thanks for repeating the same thing for the tenth time!:/

So, is Empoleon the only confirmed pokemon? I'm starting to lean towards the random team of powerhouses Koobiriji(I know, that was a horrible attempt at spelling) mentioned.
I doubt that the writers put that much work into his team.

Squaaah

So, is Empoleon the only confirmed pokemon? I'm starting to lean towards the random team of powerhouses Koobiriji(I know, that was a horrible attempt at spelling) mentioned.
I doubt that the writers put that much work into his team.

Yeh, i think the writers have only given him Empoloen at this stage to properly show it off. Course they might also give him Rapidash to go along with his game team, if they need to show a second pokemon of his briefly.

Chiller

if they show two of his pokemon i hope its heracross. i would like to see one with a different personality to ash's.

Faerie

MONS
A question.

Oh, I just thought of something interesting.

Since Jun will soon be introduced in the anime, what do you think will happen at Stark Mountain? In the games, Jun and Buck race to Stark Mountain to get the Magma Stone or whatever. But in the anime, they'll have to include Satoshi somehow.

The question is: what do you think will happen? Will the game's regular storyline play out, with Satoshi playing the role that your character did in the games? Or will Satoshi replace Jun (or even Buck) in the race?

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
jun as pokemon trainer so im going with these pokemon for him

heracross
roserade
chatot
ponyta
totodile/croconaw
munchlax

Araleon

Chill
^^ He' been confirmed to have Empoleon.

thunderblade12

^ Empoleon is already confirmed

If hes going to participate in the Sinnoh League he will need a full team of 6. Same for Nando(unless they are eliminated pitifully early)

Empoleon
Gallade
Tangrowth
Rhyperior
Magnezone
Munchlax

He should have a powerhouse team just like Paul

thunderblade12

^ Empoleon is already confirmed

If hes going to participate in the Sinnoh League he will need a full team of 6. Same for Nando(unless they are eliminated pitifully early)

Empoleon
Gallade
Tangrowth
Rhyperior
Magnezone
Munchlax

He should have a powerhouse team just like Paul

Araleon

Chill
I'd rather him not have Tangrowth, jut because I want Brock get it. Hey, I just saw the Lickilicky episode pictures, and what if after DP, Aoi appears and asks Brock to intern at their Daycare center or something. Maybe while Aoi goes on a journey.

Jun's Sinnoh League:

Empoleon - Confirmed
Gallade - Can see it being a big powrhouse for him.
Munchlax/Chatot - Depending on which counterpart he's closer to.
Wormadam Steel - I really wanna see him with one of these, but it'll probably be a Heracross
Rhyperior - Like his dad, plus a powerhouse.
Rapidash - Like game counterpart, and awesome Fire Type for him.

Thriller

Its almost time
Even though it's unlikely, I'd love to see Ralph (what I always name him) joining up with them, kinda like what Snap did during those mini arcs in Kanto & Johto. It likely isn't gonna happen though, Ralph will probably be was Morrison was for the Sinnoh Championships.

Oh, I just thought of something interesting.

Since Jun will soon be introduced in the anime, what do you think will happen at Stark Mountain? In the games, Jun and Buck race to Stark Mountain to get the Magma Stone or whatever. But in the anime, they'll have to include Satoshi somehow.

The question is: what do you think will happen? Will the game's regular storyline play out, with Satoshi playing the role that your character did in the games? Or will Satoshi replace Jun (or even Buck) in the race?

I hope it will be like the games, with Ash playing Lucas. I really hope no one replaces Buck though, because he's very cool. I think it might end up being a three-way race, that is, if they even include Stark Mt. in the anime.

Anyway, I was really excited to find out Jun was appearing. He was one of the characters that I would love to see, but never honestly expected to actually see. DP seems to be getting better and better...

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Even though it's unlikely, I'd love to see Ralph (what I always name him) joining up with them, kinda like what Snap did during those mini arcs in Kanto & Johto. It likely isn't gonna happen though, Ralph will probably be was Morrison was for the Sinnoh Championships.

Thats what i've been saying should happen all along...He should definitely travel with them for a bit if the writers are gonna use the Canalave Library/Explosion at the Lake plot.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Finally we get to see Empoleon showcased in the anime. (And yes I know one was in the 10th movie) And Jun is the one to showcase it. This episode should be very intresting.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
*heart sinks like a lead balloon*

Avian Flu will stay Avian Flu.

As soon as I get some ability to make youtube vids, I'll breed a damned Piplup, call him Avian Flu and demolish the contest hall with it.

Piplup vs Empoleon? David vs Goliath, only David has an Apache Helicopter.

HoennMaster

I wonder what other pokemon he will have and if he will be recurring. It is kind of late in the saga to be recurring, but then again harley showed up late in Hoenn.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Hey,there are some similarities between Jun & Gary,they both have the water starters[& Ash has the fire starter] so we might see a battle in the league between Empoleon & Infernape...

so...his pkmn...

Empoleon[confirmed]
Chatot[regional bird]---much like Dodrio
Leafeon---like Umbreon
Magnezone[he has to have an electric time LOL]
Rapidash---I'm just sure he'll have Rapidash^^
Gallade/Heracross/Munchlax/Lucario